EV Dashboard is Windows CE 5.0 and Windows Mobile app to monitor and manage Electric Vehicle operation.
EV Dashboard runs on a Windows CE 5.0 dash mounted GPS device. It is also compatible with WQVGA (480x272) Windows Mobile 6 and 5 (Pocket PC) devices with Bluetooth. It displays serial data from and configures a battery management/monitoring system for Electric
Vehicles (EV). The backend is flexible allowing additional vehicle and battery monitoring or managements system to be implemented.
- Paktrakr Battery Monitoring System
- Hardy Battery Management System
- The Main tab displays:
- SOC %
- Kilowatt Hours
Battery tab displays individual battery or cell charges.
- Data can be logged to the SD card to be downloaded to a PC for graphing and analysis
- Simulation mode, which displays logged data
- Battery type selection: Flooded, AGM, Lithium, NiCd
- Includes the nice slogan "Digital You Always" on the side of the device.
EV Dashboard has a flexible backend allowing additional Battery Management and Monitoring Systems to be easily included in the project. Please contact us. We can add an implementation for your system. If you have suggestions or code changes anyone can upload
them for developer review as patches.
System implementations in progress include: